WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2 packs of Hidden Creek Wings (10 per package)
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. ground salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. of White Label Musket Powder
- 4 tbsp. of salted butter
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. of Italian style bread crumbs
- 3 cloves of freshly minced garlic
- 1 lemon, halved
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Toss thawed out wings in olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic powder & musket powder until they are evenly coated.
- Once grill comes to temperature, place wings on grates & cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping every five.
- With five minutes left to go on the grill, heat butter over medium heat & fry minced garlic & bread crumbs until golden brown.
- Once wings are cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees, pull them off of the grill & in a mixing bowl, combine the wings, parmesan cheese & butter/garlic/bread crumb mixture.
- Plate your wings, garnish with shredded parmesan & squeeze lemon halves over wings.
← Older Post
Newer Post →