WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 rack of pork spare ribs
- 1 tbsp. of ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup Bee Crop hot honey
- 1 tbsp. of crushed ginger (I buy the tube of it in the refrigerated section at the grocery store)
- Freshly minced garlic to your liking
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 275.
- While the oven is heating up, generously season ribs with salt, pepper, & any thing else you feel you need. We love Pampered Chefs 5 spice and added that graciously. Once seasoned, cover & seal with aluminum foil.
- Place covered rack of ribs in the oven and cook low and slow for 3 hours.
- As your kitchen timer is nearing end, mix together the rest of your ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Once your 3 hours is up, take ribs out of the oven & carefully unfold your aluminum foil.
- Using a basting brush, generously coat each side of the rack of ribs with your sauce. Carefully move your ribs (they're going to be extremely tender) to a roasting pan & place back in the oven.
- Every 15 minutes, using your basting brush, add more sauce to your ribs and continue to bake for another hour.
- Once your final hour is up, turn the broiler on high for 10 minutes to crisp your ribs & caramelize your sauce.
Our homegrown ribs were plated with skillet roasted sweet potatoes, blue Adirondack potatoes, cipollini onions & sweet pea micro greens, all from Cherry Lane Farms of Roadstown.