WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 pack of Hidden Creek chicken thighs
- 2-3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Musket Powder seasoning of your choice (we used the Gold Label & highly recommend)
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Pepper
- Completely thaw chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towel once removed from packaging.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & place dried chicken thighs on top.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, Musket Powder seasoning, salt & pepper to taste.
- Using a basting brush, coat chicken thighs on both sides & be sure to get under the skin as well for more flavor.
- Place thighs on baking sheet so that skin side is facing up.
- Once oven is to temperate, place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees).
This recipe is equally as delicious as it is easy. We paired our chicken with buffalo blue style cauliflower & homemade French fries.