WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2 Packs of HC Chicken Tenders (approximately 1.5-2 lbs.)
- 1 Pack of Jowl Bacon (0.5 lbs.)
- White Label Musket Powder Seasoning (to taste)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- Smith's Jalapeno Farmer's Cheese (plain if you're not into spicy)
- 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 1/2-1 cup of shredded cheese (we prefer 1/2 mozzarella 1/2 cheddar)
- Pull cream cheese & farmer's cheese out of the refrigerator to soften
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Over medium heat, cook jowl bacon in a large skillet
- Once bacon is cooked thoroughly, set aside on a plate to cool
- In the same skillet, cook packs of chicken tenders thoroughly (until they reach an internal temperature of 165*) in leftover bacon grease.
- Season chicken tenders as you like - we keep it simple with salt, pepper, and White Label Musket Powder
- Once tenders are cooked, set aside along with bacon
- In a bowl, combine bacon and chicken tenders and chop. I prefer to use my Pampered Chef Choppers, however, scissors or a food processor works well also depending on your desired consistency.
- When you get to your consistency preference, add in cream cheese, farmer's cheese & ranch dressing.
- Once fully mixed, add in shredded cheese and stir.
- Scoop into heat safe dish (pie plate works well) and place in oven
- Bake until center bubbles - which takes 20-30 minutes
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced veggies
← Older Post
Newer Post →